Deep Beneath Her Smile . . .


Friday, May 22, 2009
Ola.... ended work around 5pm. just to let ya'll know, earlier on was really kecoh.. me,hamsin and luqman was really late for work..

But hey... don't blame me lah kan.. i did closing the day before.. reach pasir ris ard 12+.. and there were no more buses.. what's there left to do?! walk home ofcoz...so yeah..like seriously.. they really need to understand that its not like we purposely wanna come late..

Oh yar. after work we met eqa.x staff of MsQ. chill ard city link.. walk to bugis junction soon after luqman left. went window shopping around the mall.. and ofcoz i just had to drop by The Body Shop.. and guess what i came across?!

NEW perfume, shower gel and body cream.. and it's totally my kind of smell!!! Japanese cherry blossom!!!!

Shower Gel
Perfume

aloya is so so happy..
and now im like..die2 must get them.. trust me,i have tried them... and OMG! the smell was like magic.. like i said.. that's really my kind of smell!

So...... anybody can help buy for me?! hahak! come on people... please help me buy the Japanese Cherry Blossom set!!!

Posted by Siti 'Aliah =) at 2:17 AM |

0 Comments: