Deep Beneath Her Smile . . .


Friday, January 1, 2010
Looking back on the year 2009...

I almost drowned myself in a pool of sorrows...
i've caused so much anger and pain to those i care and love most.
at some point i even felt like giving up hope in myself..
didn't taught i could ever pull myself up whenever i tripped and fall hard to the ground.
but then again...
i believe for every situation that's happen,
it surely happen for a reason.
maybe it's a wake-up call? or....
maybe it's something to make me ever ready and stronger for the future?
I'm just thankful for every little and big things i've went through,
for every sad or happy moments i've had..i wasn't alone..
just knowing that i do have people who really does care and believes in me.
is something to hold onto at the end of the day.

a dear friend of mine once told me something really familiar..

Allah knows how strong each person can be..

which is why Allah gave all these test in life..
Allah loves those who remembers and looked up to him always..
which is why Allah will always keep those he tested nearer to him..
bcoz they know that Allah is testing them for a reason.
and also bcoz they were willingly and patient enough to overcome it..
with the help from Allah..=)


Thank you-> to all my Cousins and Friends especially..
->Zat, Izwan, Ilham, Teddy, Adek Aliah, Surya, Adek Syaz, Mel, Beda..
For listening to me when im down. For giving me all your advice, support, care and concern. For always giving me one tight Hug whenever you see me. *hahak.i love that part* and ofcoz for making me smile when you guys know i need that the most.=)


Looking forward to 2010..


Hmm..my resolution?!...
i just want things to be more then just ok this time..
coz everyone's asking if i'm ok? then i'll answer..yar..im ok..
when obviously im not..and i just say it for the sake of saying it..
so yar..i really hope things will get better this time..
gotta hope and pray for the best...
im gonna be 20 this year..
gotta somehow put myself first this time.
gotta think of my future and what i want most..
gotta be stronger..gotta think things even more ahead..
yeah..i really wanna change things this time..
i know just saying it here is as easy as doing it..
but i wanna make a difference this time..
wanna do my best for my family, my god-family, friends, ZaTaLiaH and of corz myself!
further more..i know things will keep coming.i've been and will still be tested..
but no worries..i'm willing to face it through the end.
insyaallah i will...
Amin~

Posted by Siti 'Aliah =) at 10:53 PM |

0 Comments: