Deep Beneath Her Smile . . .


Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Boyfren's been really sweet lately..
as in totally sweet..
and i'm really thankful to have him by my side when things get rough.
But sometimes it also makes me wonder...
do i deserve you Mohamad Izzat Bin Mohamad Rashid?
Coz i owe you more then a 'Thank You'
if it wasn't for you, i know for sure i won't be the person i am today.
i'd be spoiled like how i was before i met you.could even be worst.
you've been treating me right..even gave me a few lessons to be learned..
this is by far my first longest relationship..
2years 6mths and still counting..
and honestly i didnt know we could even last this long..
i really didnt expect this from you..
Look at me baby..What did i do to deserve you?
you've been so nice..
i so hate myself for treating you bad or making u mad at times..
Hope you'd forgive me for those bad times.
Coz everytime i see your face..
my heart smiles like a fool.

Posted by Siti 'Aliah =) at 12:21 AM |

0 Comments: