Deep Beneath Her Smile . . .


Thursday, January 14, 2010
i just cant help myself but to wonder on something i shouldn't be wondering..
am i just that gd for nothing 'Aloya' girl.
or am i really something to look forward too?
right now...
i just cant bare with myself...
i just cant stand hurting people or making them feel the guilt or even get angry.
i sometimes just cant bare with my mind.
i feel as thou there's been too many changes to adapt too.
it's happening too fast..
it's like one moment its this and the next minute its a total different thing.
i just dont know what i want anymore.
i'm afraid to want what i want.
coz i fear of losing everything at one shot..
what if that happens?
or am i just scaring myself too much?
my mind is so messed up right now..
i want things to make me feel more then just ok..please?

Posted by Siti 'Aliah =) at 5:08 AM |

0 Comments: