Deep Beneath Her Smile . . .


Friday, March 26, 2010
Please forgive me.
ive been thinking lately...
and i strongly think u do deserve someone better..
im seriously leading a very tough life here.
i feel more satisfied with myself leading this life alone..
i just dont like the idea of having u ard in such situations.
i just dont wanna trouble u even more in the future..
we are all normal human beings..
we cant predict whats gonna happen next..
what if the situation gets worst?
u dont have to carry this burden for me.
im doing u a big favour..
i'm not perfect..i make mistakes more then twice.
im not something u can fix.
even if u did, i wont be able to run right.
and seriously...
u dont have to put things that way.
me asking too much from u?
have u ever stop n ask urself..why?
have u ever wonder why?
all u had to do was ask..and for once talk things out with me..
but u didnt..yes u wanted to ealier on today.
it's not that i dont want to make any effort on this..
i did..but u didnt notice.
i realised i've been passing by all this while.
u didnt notice a thing.
and i feel like u don't know me anymore.
if u do, u'd knw how to react if i told u to leave me alone..
u shud knw..i didnt mean it..i was lying to myself.was lying to u.
it's so unlike me to not want to see or talk to u..
when im always looking forward to my weekends with u.
but hey..what the blah right? since u've called it off..
then let's just put this to rest for awhile..
u wont see me smile for this.

Posted by Siti 'Aliah =) at 1:16 AM |

0 Comments: