Deep Beneath Her Smile . . .


Saturday, January 30, 2010
Alrighty~
i know my blog seems kinda dead..
but oh well...
been busy with work..chingay rehearsals and own stuff..
people keep asking me to update them bout me..
but seriously...dont really have the time..
so here's a quick update of life so far k..

Life so far..a little less complicated but then again still in the same situation.
but don't worry..found some solution that will help me at some point..
all thankz to you guys who's been there for me..
thankz for your help,care,concern and support.
appreciate the effort alot.
other then that..
things will be ok..i guess..
Don't worry much k
just keep sharing those smiles with me..
you'll see me smile too~

p.s: Aliah wants some yummy ice-cream!!!
Anybody can teman me please?
=)

Posted by Siti 'Aliah =) at 3:22 AM |

0 Comments: