Deep Beneath Her Smile . . .


Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Here's a quick post bout my day..
Work was okay i guess..yes i was quite slow on the POS.
but i'll work on it ok? i know i can do it..i gotta keep tryin.ofcorz i will..
After work, i rushed to simei..met izzat at CGH..
we were there to visit Eddy Wicked..but in the end..we couldn't.
they could only accept 4 visitors at a time.
so we figured..must be the wife n family thats up there..
But its okay!!! we walked off instead and went to simpang bedok, Mad Jack.
Had a really nicee dinner with Boyfren there.
the dessert is totally yummy!=D
Haiyaaa..bcoz of him, i feel like i'm gainin weight..(-_-)'
Plus! i'm not really the kind who will actually watch what i eat or where the fats is goin to.
not really that particular on food. so yeah..easy to gain weight i guess?
after dinner,we chilled out abit then headed home.
damn, the weather is really that cold huh.
Hands were shivering alot along the way home.
Anyway.....
Thankz for the treat dearest..next treat will be on me..okay?
I'm deadly serious! I'm not like your ex..too lazy too work n always pamperd with your money alone. Thats really bad. I understand it's not easy to earn money. Plus! i'm capable and can earn a living on my own. i don't mind treating those when i can afford. It's worth it..to me.
Oh Well...
=)

Posted by Siti 'Aliah =) at 2:45 AM |

0 Comments: