Deep Beneath Her Smile . . .


Saturday, December 5, 2009
I really do appreciate everyone's care and concern towards me..
but still..ya'll should know me better?
No matter how upset or hurt i am with the situations i face in life...
i'll always appreciate it all..
i'll always be thankful...
cause i believe...
this challenges i face are the ones that will make me stronger.
and yes,it has made me of who i am today...
i'm not tryin to think so highly of myself..
it's just something i should be proud of over the years.
Let's just face it geng?
there will always be distractions in life no matter how many times people try to ignore or even prevent from things to happen.
and to me...
i'm just a normal human being thats accepting all the situation i have to face.
we can't say if it's fair or not.
who are we to judge a person's life base on what our eyes can see or what our ears can hear?
who are we to even predict whats gonna happen next if what we're facing is not good.
so yeah..thats my point..
correct me if im wrong...
i'm all ears..
ok can?
ok go!

Posted by Siti 'Aliah =) at 4:19 PM |

0 Comments: