Deep Beneath Her Smile . . .


Wednesday, December 9, 2009
It's been some time since we took a deep breath together...
when was the last time we even did so?
Oh yes..on 27th November..
i notice..it's seriously hard to have you all to myself.
to just talk to you or even share my days or what's been happening at work and stuff.
to even voice out all my frustrations..i just can't..
coz you're busy caring for those in need around you.
But then again..
understood everyone need's their own space.
and i respect that.
i'm guessing, this is the time for me to do some soul searching for myself?
mcm paham kan aliah?

Besides that,
the KL trip is coming up..Yay me!
and these are the only time i get to spare..
Totally am excited about this weekend.
but as for next week onwards,
will be busy with work, performance and rehearsals for sure.
Hope i'd have enough rest over this weekend.
need to boost the energy for the up coming weeks..
Oh Well...
Let's make the days count! =)

Posted by Siti 'Aliah =) at 9:52 PM |

0 Comments: